The American Federation of Ramallah Palestine takes great pride in announcing its annual Outstanding High School Senior Awards program, a prestigious technology scholarship initiative. This program is dedicated to recognizing and honoring the exemplary achievements of high school seniors within the AFRP community. These students, through their remarkable contributions to their schools and local communities, embody the spirit of leadership and civic engagement.
Each year, we select Outstanding High School Seniors who have demonstrated exceptional community service activities, exemplary leadership skills, and have expressed the significance of these virtues in their submitted essays. The awards are bestowed as follows:
To be eligible for this distinguished award, students must:
- Be a high school senior in good academic standing.
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Showcase leadership abilities in school-related activities and/or community involvement.
- Exhibit a strong dedication to community service.
Interested candidates must submit the following:
- A fully completed application form.
- Official school transcripts.
- A thoughtful, minimum 500-word essay articulating the importance of leadership and community service.
- A letter of recommendation from a school official (teacher or guidance counselor) on official school letterhead.
- A letter of verification/recommendation from a community organization where the student has volunteered, also on official letterhead.