Membership dues are one of the main sources of income for our Federation. Currently, the full membership goes into the General Fund Account to pay for the day-to-day operations. Our goal is to increase membership so that rather than dipping into the Endowment Fund, the General Fund can begin to feed the Educational & Charitable Fund and the Endowment Fund and, therefore, advance the causes of education, progress, and justice.
As a valued member of the Ramallah family and the American Federation of Ramallah – Palestine, we encourage you to pay your membership dues securely online in order to access the AFRP members benefits area. Your membership begins upon receipt of payment and entitles you to all of the benefits described and available on our website.
Recently we have introduced a new membership called Al- Manara Lion. I invite all of those who are able to become an Al-Manara Lion member by increasing their dues to $500 a year. So far, we have 70 Al-Manara Lion members and expect to reach 200 by the end of 2019. You will receive a beautiful lapel pin to wear proudly knowing that their contribution will enhance our programs and give us the ability to start new programs for our young people!
Young professionals can also become Al Manara members by signing for a discounted membership of $250.
Join, Participate, Benefit, Succeed
- Annual Membership dues cover from January 1st through December 31st.
- Membership dues are $50 per person and you must be 18 years or older to apply
- Membership dues are not tax deductible
- Membership dues must be paid by February 28 to vote for the Deputy President election
- Only paid members are eligible to receive convention reduced rates
Benefits of Membership
- Members can apply and participate on the Federation’s programs. Please add a link to the programs tab.
- Convention Discounts
- Kids Club
- Local/ National News
- Special book publications including Sahtein Cookbook, Ramallah its History and Genealogy AND MORE!
- Directory of Names, Addresses, and Phone numbers to keep in touch with family and friends
- Paying your dues by Feb 28th allows you to vote in our upcoming deputy president election.